AmigaActive (2064/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:31 May 2000 at 16:50:39
Subject:AA9??

Hi all,

Has anyone, like me, who is in the UK still not got their copy yet??

Here I was expecting it this morning and instead I get AFs
replacement - Linux Format through the door - and After I had phoned
Future up saying I didnt want it! and id take 3DWorld instead..(Bens
new mag). (slight digression there and sorry for mentioning the
enemy!!! :)

Hm, Ill give it till Saturday then will phone subs....:) heh heh

TTFN
Biffy Senya. (Im an impatient so and so, really I am!!!)

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.